 Castle / 6415 (+5)
  Re: Water Temple MOC

Fantastic, as usual Brad! I've been toying with a roof idea similar to this, but it's good to see a finished version just to see if my idea would work. Your's lis so similar that I daresay, it would! Hopefully, we'll see a portion of this in reality (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: ROLLBACK! (Insanely cheap LEGO at Wal-Mart)

(...) WHAT????!!!!! (...) I'd like all of these if you could pick them up for me. Pleeaaaassse! --==Sergio==-- (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.western, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, lugnet.loc.us.nj.tre)

  Re: Water Temple MOC

Hi Dave, Thanks for the compliments. Were you thinking of building a real version of such a roof? Those inverse arches are somewhat hard to come buy, although perhaps someone has a brick-bay deal that might make it posible. I think I have about 8-12 (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: What is this piece?

(...) Chris (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Water Temple MOC

I was referring to the 2x3 sloped parts at the front of the roof. I'm starting to build my Legopolis and don't want every building to look the same. Recently, I came across 40-50 of those 2x3 curved slope pieces, and decided to put them to use as a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact