 Castle / 640 (+5)
  Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?

(...) I agree that all the helms above are good (the best is the one with the moveable visor, but I love the peasant and woodsman styles. The best: The Robin Hood Hat! Aaron (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Battering Ram WAS: Tan Peasants

<SNIP SNIP SNIP> (...) Ahh, my old Battering Ram. I made my own Battering Ram by taking a couple of short column (6B High) sections and placing them on their sides, attaching four wheels, a 2x2 apex peak on the front and large hexagon guards for the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?

(...) Let's see... the order I'd rank 'em in... how bout I rate 'em on a scale of 1 to 10? (10 is the best, 1 is worst) Castle helmets: 8 Grille helmet 9 Moveable grille helmet ("pig nose?") 9 Bullet helmet 10 Bullet/Flare w/ nose guard helmet 3 (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Thanks Aaron for the hint about 6090!

Just wanted to say thanks to Aaron West for the note about Shop@home having #6090. I had seen this is the past flyers from Lego, but never dreamed of having one until today. As soon as I read the post, I called S@H and mine is on it's way!. Thanks (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?

(...) My Favorites (Castle and Castle Compatible), from Best to Worst: "Pig-Faced" Moveable Visor Helm Bullet Helm Cloak Cowl Damsel Peaked Hat Wizard/Witch Hat Robin Hood Cap Helm w/Noseguard (gaah! I hate forgeting names!) Samurai Helm (gaah! I (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact