 Castle / 640 (+10)
  Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?

(...) I agree that all the helms above are good (the best is the one with the moveable visor, but I love the peasant and woodsman styles. The best: The Robin Hood Hat! Aaron (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Battering Ram WAS: Tan Peasants

<SNIP SNIP SNIP> (...) Ahh, my old Battering Ram. I made my own Battering Ram by taking a couple of short column (6B High) sections and placing them on their sides, attaching four wheels, a 2x2 apex peak on the front and large hexagon guards for the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?

(...) Let's see... the order I'd rank 'em in... how bout I rate 'em on a scale of 1 to 10? (10 is the best, 1 is worst) Castle helmets: 8 Grille helmet 9 Moveable grille helmet ("pig nose?") 9 Bullet helmet 10 Bullet/Flare w/ nose guard helmet 3 (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Thanks Aaron for the hint about 6090!

Just wanted to say thanks to Aaron West for the note about Shop@home having #6090. I had seen this is the past flyers from Lego, but never dreamed of having one until today. As soon as I read the post, I called S@H and mine is on it's way!. Thanks (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?

(...) My Favorites (Castle and Castle Compatible), from Best to Worst: "Pig-Faced" Moveable Visor Helm Bullet Helm Cloak Cowl Damsel Peaked Hat Wizard/Witch Hat Robin Hood Cap Helm w/Noseguard (gaah! I hate forgeting names!) Samurai Helm (gaah! I (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?

(...) D'oh! Forgot the new one! Anyways, here it is, in its correct position: Pikeman's Helm (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?

(...) yeah! you forgot two of my favorites! the beard and the green stocking cap worn by the forest babe! the stocking caps from pirates/ninja have great castle potential, as do the tri-corner hats and adventurer hats when garnished with plumes. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?

(...) Do you mean like in 6009? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question on Tan Peasants

(...) What about the old battering ram set from classic castle. Or you could make your own... -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?

I think the rating I would give the following is: (if helmet/hat not mentioned is because it is considered junk in the independent study:-) 10 Grill helmet 10 Sallet Helmet (Visored 10 Bullet 8 barbute (not really a barbute since the flange is (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact