 Castle / 6377
6376  |  6378
Subject:
Chrome Sets Armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 19:31:43 GMT

Hey-

I was just about to go about ordering the Chrome Knight's Kingdom sets (or, at
least, figuring out how many of each to order) and I noticed something... can
anyone confirm or deny that the armor that comes in set 4817 (ie, the set with
the Chrome armor) is, in fact, the armor that used to come in the Pirates
sets, such as 6204?  It looks an awful lot like it.  At first I thought it was
a Chrome version of the medieval armor, which would have been much cooler.

Thanks,

eric