 Castle / 6286
  Re: Chrome Knights

(...) So they found them at the Florida LEGO Imagination Center then? Or was it a grocery store? If a grocery store which one? PLEASE???? :^) (...) Really? that sounds even better then! (...) Mike (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knights

In lugnet.castle, Mike Timm writes: Yes in the Lego imagination center in Orlando. Sorry my last posting was vauge. respectfully, don (...) jeweled (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knights

(...) Thanks for the reply, I was hoping that was the case as often if one of the LIC's gets something like that, usually the other does also. Since I live near the other LIC I then know that I will have to check back often until I find some or get (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)