 Castle / 6227
  Re: To open, or not to open. That is the question.

(...) Did you buy them to resell or to play with? If you bought them to resell, don't open them. If you bought them to play with, do it. It's all a matter of why you did it ... My $.02 -- Pawel (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: To open, or not to open. That is the question.

That's good advice. I find I use eBay as a buyer to get sets I really want but can't get anywhere else or anywhere else cheaper. I use eBay as a seller to sell only sets I really don't want. If I really don't want a MISB set, it's never because I (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)