 Castle / 6215 (+5)
  My first Castle MOC - web page

Ok, my big huge castle in progress now has a web page: (URL) isn't any new progress on the actual castle since August though. (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle.org.cw) !

  Re: aquazone and castle?

(...) Cool, I can't wait to see it. Its appearing that there is some interest. Look to lugnet.aquazone of you want to read more about wht we've been discussing or watch for the opening of the contest on the announcmet area. There will most likely (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first Castle MOC - web page

(...) You slacker! Why don't you have more done? ... and don't give me this "I have a life" excuse. I'm not buying it ;) All this aside - the castle is very cool and detailed. I can see how your attention to detail is really showing in yourbridge (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: My first Castle MOC - web page

(...) Well, I got distracted by vacations and such, and then got back into sorting sets (and buying and eBaying [hmm, is eBay run by the Wolfpack....]). (...) Well, I figured I was a little demented to start such a big project.... (...) easy (...) (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  To open, or not to open. That is the question.

Hi everyone, It's been a while (about 8 months) since I've been on LUGNET -- I had to take a break from LEGO as real life took over. Now I'm easing back into it gently, trying not to spend every dime on new bricks. :) I'm sure this has been (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact