 Castle / 6205 (+10)
  Re: The Paladins of Karkos -- a teaser

Nice storyline. I like it. I think you did a nice job of characterizing the Paladins. Holy zealots and all that. :-) Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see some pictures for illustrations... -Andy Lynch Andy's Lego Pages: (URL) Lego Shop: (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Challenge: Fun with pictures!

(...) That looks hellishly realistic (well, as real as a dragon gets, I guess ;-)... wouldn't wanna be anywhere near the continent where *that* dragon is. ;-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Challenge: Fun with pictures!

Thanks, Shiri! I used Photoshop to cut out the flames from a photo of a guy using a flamethrower, then I pasted them into the picture and did a little touching up. :^D ~Mark (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Mongols + Arabian Knights?

In lugnet.castle, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes: Take a look: (...) John (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: Mongols + Arabian Knights?

(...) Now that's just plain cool. I love the Nomads. Finally someone's found a use for that pesky pile of tires. :-) Very ingenuitive! -Chris (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle.org)

  Traitor's Transport

Hi all, I just returned from the local KMart where they have the Traitor's Transport (6099) on sale. If you would be interested in buying one or trading with me, let me know asap, and I will go get the set. Mark van 't Hooft Lugnet member #485 (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  aquazone and castle?

I'm currently putting some feelers out to see if there would be enough interest to put on an auazone contest. I often wondered why aquazone and castle didn't come together on lugnet. I know there was one post of that nature... (URL) no one has ever (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mongols + Arabian Knights?

(...) But a successful one: a really ingenious use of existing standard parts in new combinations. Someone recently suggested TLG do a Roman theme. If they do, they'd better watch out, because the barbarians are definitely ready for primetime before (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: Mongols + Arabian Knights?

(...) *WOW*, John! You use the minifig-head stud in *awesome* ways that I had never thought of since I turned into an "AFOL"... now that I see this I remember all the flower- people I used to make as a kid... gee. Time to wake up that right side of (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: aquazone and castle?

(...) It IS a cool idea. I've been working on an "underwater" castle for my Castle World, but it's mostly bits and pieces right now. I'd be interested in pulling something together for a contest and taking some pictures if anyone else was (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact