 Castle / 6204
Re: King Leo's Castle sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 05:05:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
Bah.. I can get it for that price at wallyworld and not have to pay
shipping... now.. when they do it around 2 for 1 prices scream in my
direction k??? ;) <loudly>

By the way ... is the set even worth buying at half off?  I'll probably get
it for the minifigs and the giant flag/sail, but what else does this set have
that might make it attractive?  A baseplate?

I would say that paying around $35 for it when the Target clearances hit
will be a good buy, but until then ... I dunno ...

By the way - I really like some of the other sets that are in this line:

<set:6026>  King Leo - I'm going to buy this out whenever there is a good
deal on it.
<set:4811>  Defense Archer - S@H deal on this rocks - buy it now or regret
later :)
<set:4806>  Ax Cart - Bull warrior, two whells = two pieces of tree trunk.
Plenty of weapons:)
<set:6032>  Catapult crusher - Inverse black half-arches, 2x2 lt. gray
cylinders, another Bull Warrior.
<set:6094>  Guarded Treasury - Good assortment of parts.

... and I haven't messed around with the more expensive sets  yet.  I will
get them when they go on clearance.

-- Pawel