 Castle / 6177
    Lego Castle Role Playing —Anthony Sava
   The oddest thing happened to me today. I was contacted by a man who wished to turn my castle website world into a dungeons and dragons suppliment series. Though he has no links to TSR, and it's a non profit, internet free ware type of thing, I think (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Lego Castle Role Playing —Mark Nelson
   (...) or (...) Wow, somebody else is trying to do the same thing I am, Lego AD&D! On betatesting with my cuz' it turned out great. :) -- Mark Nelson Speedy's Lego Page: (URL) (No castle content!) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)