 Castle / 6175 (+5)
  Re: Bellville Castle MOC

(...) Very nice, very nice!! It has a real storybook feel to it, more so than many minifig scale creations. Absolutely charming! You have an excellent eye for composition, design, and colour. Good on ya. Robin P.S. BTW, do you have any pix of your (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Best Star Wars set for Castle use?

Bryan Wong <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G17y74.E1p@lugnet.com... (...) But (...) more (...) I've been looking at possibly using them for hanging chandeliers (did I spell that right? In case not, I meant lights...) inside a (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Lego Castle Role Playing

The oddest thing happened to me today. I was contacted by a man who wished to turn my castle website world into a dungeons and dragons suppliment series. Though he has no links to TSR, and it's a non profit, internet free ware type of thing, I think (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Castle Role Playing

(...) or (...) Wow, somebody else is trying to do the same thing I am, Lego AD&D! On betatesting with my cuz' it turned out great. :) -- Mark Nelson Speedy's Lego Page: (URL) (No castle content!) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Best Star Wars set for Castle use?

(...) no?) (...) The older ones are often ref'ed to as peasant/WP cowls... and the new one in brown is sometimes called Obi-wan hood (he *is* the only one wearing it...) -Shiri (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact