 Castle / 6155
Re: Green Hair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 19:41:05 GMT

Jason Spears wrote:

What set did the green wizard hat come from?

Thanks,
Jason

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com>
To: lugnet.castle@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Green Hair

In lugnet.castle, Matt Brooks writes:

*sigh* Isn't that true? I finally sprung for the Grab and Go Rally >(or
whatever it is called) to get mine. I got a 20% discount because >I was
using a special coupon, but it kind of hurt to buy all that >just for hair
for my green wizardess.... By the way, Shiri, do you >still have spare green
wizard hats??

   If Shiri doesn't, I have several I'd be willing to let go on the cheap.

      Dave!

http://profiles.msn.com.

I think it was in some random basic set available fro TRU? Dave?