 Castle / 6140 (+10)
  Re: Best Star Wars set for Castle use?

(...) Jar. (...) <set:7184> Trad Federation MTT - this set's got a lot of bricks, if you're looking for a lot of tan and brown ones. There's also a very nice selection of grey and dark grey bricks. (...) Dude, that city's gonna look spectacular! I (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Best Star Wars set for Castle use?

(...) Whoops, sorry about that, I wasn't checking the links. I thought you meant the AAT <set:7155> (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Best Star Wars set for Castle use?

(...) Thanks for your list of suggestions! (...) Yeah I've got 5 of these. The blue plates and brown bricks are great! But I'm stuck with the transparent clear pieces. Looks like I'll be getting more of these then, based on your comments. :) (...) (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

(...) No problemo AND trade we will! I have already sent you a reply. Let's write privately from here on out, please, and spare our fellow castleheads our gibberish. -- Richard (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Painting Lego (Was: More Dragons)

(...) etc. (...) I agree! I think the next level of creation IS customization. An earlier comment about waiting for Lego to come out with stuff? Some things will never come. Lego was built on the foundation of non-war toys. The fact that they came (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More Dragons

(...) The painted dragons are actually for use on the good guy side. The arms, tail, wings and mouth are all fully operational. Paint does not interfere with the joints. They may need repainting in those areas if heavy usage occurs. BK> (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More Dragons

(...) It's short for 'Play By EMail'. It's a game where each player emails their actions to the Gamemaster. Many strategic games have a PBEM variant where players mail their troop movements and get an email back with the updated situation and events (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Painting Lego (Was: More Dragons)

(...) In the AD&D world, gold dragons didn't have wings to begin with, they flew by magic alone. (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Next year

(...) Hello again, Sorry about replying to my own post, but I remembered something else that the rep told me. TLC gives stores permission to put their products on sale. It seems that when store discounts or deep-discounts our favorite toy, TLC takes (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town)

  Re: More Dragons

Well thanks everyone, I'm convinced. TLC will not come out with other colors so I'm going to paint the five spare dragons I have to enhance my armys. This PBME game sounds really interesting. I'm interested, but is there anyone willing to go the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact