 Castle / 6062
    Sites —Leandro Braga
   Hey I'm looking for some good castle sites that tell a story through text and pictures, battles, romances, whatever... hopefully something with more then just a "test chapter" done. Are there any really good and hopefully complete lego anthologies (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Sites —Wilson Raska
   (...) Well, I don't want to say that my site is the greatest (because it's not :) but here's the link to my stories page: (URL) can also check out Castle World at: (URL) look through the balladeers pages, some of them have some really good stories! (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)