 Castle / 6020 (+5)
  Re: Newly-Designed Dragon Arms

(...) (URL) page should be working now, I just re-made it tonight. I took the pictures down previously because not many people looked at it. Or maybe they just didn't comment on it. Anyways, they're up there again, so have a looksee. Wilson (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Wolfpack- Fangs or no fangs?

Of course we are all familiar with the fierceness of the Wolfpack due to their crest of the silver wolf visage with its fangs barred. I just noticed, however; that the logos on the boxes, are without fangs. Can anyone else verify this? What does (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Misprinted Leonora heads?

I recently purchased King Leo's Castle and was disappointed to find the Queen Leonora head the victim of a dire printing error. Her face was a complete mess. The eyes, lips, and hair were all blurred and ran into each other. I called LEGO and they (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcons

(...) I have. My BFs comprise approximately one third of my minifig population and are the predominant force in the kingdom. If I added up all of my BF soldiers, knights, royalty, and other unique BF-allied characters, I'd probably have around fifty (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

I didn't have a problem with Leo's head, but... When I bought 6026, Leo's legs were all messed up. -Jason ----Original Message Follows---- From: "Rick Kurtzuba" <kurtzuba@hotmail.com> To: lugnet.castle@lugnet.com Subject: Misprinted Leonora heads? (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact