 Castle / 600 (+5)
  Re: 1680

1680 - forestmens haycart (made up name). 63? pieces I have the instructions here, gimme 5 minutes and they should be up at; www.geocities.com/pa.../temp.html (Duckie) Dave Till David Eaton wrote in message ... (...) It (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tricerablock's horns

(...) As I recall, same for Amazon River Crossing. (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle)

  Tapestry in 6091?

I only have a couple minutes, but I noticed something very odd on pages 16 and 17 of the new catalog. Looking on p.16, I saw what looked like a large Royal Knights symbol thru the gate of 6091. I passed it of as background until I saw the blue (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1680

Righto, done. BTW if KL, Todd or anyone else is reading this and has a better home for anything in my temp section, feel free to take the stuff. Just drop me a note so that I know what space I can then free up. (Duckie) Dave Till Duckie Dave wrote (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bullboys, Moomen, or Longhorns?

(...) Bovine Bandits! LOL! <pointed this back to castle, where it (nominally) should reside...> James (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact