 Castle / 5989
  Re: Horse Bardings & Shield Designs

(...) Sacrilege! Set# 375 not Castle?!? You are officially banned from lugnet.castle for one week. You must write in longhand 100 times “The Yellow Castle set #375 is classic castle at it’s best.” You listed a yellow lion on blue background, but I (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Horse Bardings & Shield Designs

(...) Sorry - Didn't mean to imply that 375 and the like are non-castle sets, I just wanted to state which sets those shields were from. Good catch on that 1592 shield, I forgot about that one. And Yes, I DON'T consider that set to be a castle set. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Horse Bardings & Shield Designs

(...) I'd never seen them before. But what I wouldn't give for a squad of those knights. I'd never seen them before. I don't consider that set a castle set but those are castle accessories. You should include those sheilds in the list the trans red (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)