 Castle / 5970
    Re: King Leo on Throne? —Ben Gatrelle
   (...) You can call but you won't be able to order it. It was an exclusive set only sond inside the LEGO Media Chess software package. You are not the first person to find this repackaged. Very curious. BEN GATRELLE (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: King Leo on Throne? —James Simpson
   (...) Well, I'll chock this one up to a lesson learned the hard way. I do have to hand it to K-mart: they have more old Lego stock than any other store I've known. (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: King Leo on Throne? —Daniel Allen
   (...) with a (...) database. (...) Yeah, like my FOTM was a Planetary Decoder, in a very ghetto Kmart. -dead (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)