 Castle / 5935 (+5)
  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) [SNIP!!] We have a "charter" for this group, and we still get threads like this. I just don't get it. Personally, I found the tone of the original post to TLC a little unpleasant. But hey, to each his own. I wish you luck. As for the replies, (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Eagle theme?

XP to .legoland (...) Hmmm...that could prove to be rather cool...the shields, the torsos...a big eagle's fort...sort of a semi-comeback of something similar to the BF's... (...) Sweet! If I ever go out there, I'll have to pick some up. What shields (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) My apologies. I was not trying to exhibit bad form, which is why I quoted a single statement anonymously from the other writer. S/he did not post here and I thought it was respectful to not make that decision on that person's behalf. I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: WANTED: Persons To Read My Trial Story! plz

(...) Thankyou very much for taking a look at my story! Also thanx for the hints on the story background, i will definetly be changeing that. As far as proofreading, hehehe, i know, i know! :) I got my dad to read the story after I had posted it (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcons

(...) in (...) them (...) Fighting The enemy or Each Other.Hmmm Btw Shiri your're right 0 to 1 sounds abt right LOL Ravi Speaks Again!!(Btw Castle world pics coming soon-Promise!!!) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact