 Castle / 5895 (+5)
  Naginatas and George Lucas (was Re: Making Pikes)

(...) families (...) I've done some research and found some more information. I quote the following: Women, usually of high-rank, were allowed an education and training in martial arts. It was not considered unusual for clan princesses to be taught (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Making Pikes

(...) To be clear, I didn't say *I* referred to the Naginata disparagingly as a "woman's weapon". I am quite aware of the damage one of these things can do in the wrong hands. For more information, play Kyoshiro in Samurai Showdown III on the Sony (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Moooooooo!!!

(...) Could someone post a picture for those of us who are LCad defficient? (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.castle, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moooooooo!!!

(...) Here ya go! (URL) fun. -John Rudy www.cortland.edu/ace...e2000/john (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.castle, lugnet.western)

  Re: Making Pikes

(...) shurikens...I could (...) those little pointy metal (...) painted on the torsos (...) That's right...throwing stars...I was pretty good with those...I couold almost play cricket or 301 with them) I stand corrected = ) (I just couldn't think of (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact