 Castle / 5890 (+5)
  Re: Making Pikes

(...) suggestion. And no, faced with someone weilding a claymore, I'm not going to call him unsophisticated, or make fun of haggis, or suggest that he might be overly thrifty. I would probably just back away slowly. eric (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Soldiers

(...) How many wolfpack would you need? I have three... (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Making Pikes

(...) Great pics! I like your Ninja theme game variation...heck I really lke the Bamboo glade idea too! (...) I will have to read the other messages in this thread shortly... I believe the large Asain style spear/axe polearms are shurikens...I could (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making Pikes

(...) No, those asian polearms are Naginata. Shuriken are those little pointy metal stars everyone loved in the mid-80's. They can be seen painted on the torsos of most Lego ninja, tucked in their belts. As an aside, Naginata are often disparaginly (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making Pikes

(...) weapon", (...) Prior to the Edo period, the Naginata was a weapon used on the battlefields by samurai. The Edo period was relatively peaceful, and women of samurai families were trained with the Naginata. This is where the tradition of women (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact