 Castle / 5854
    Re: I'm back —Brad Hamilton
   Welcome back! Were you able to obtain any more of your LEGO collection from back home? How is your jet lag? Brad (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

        Re: I'm back —Shiri Dori
   (...) Yeah... I got all of mine (which "surprisingly" doesn't seem so big anymore...) and a little bit of my cousin's, including some rare-ish bits like BFs, some Crusaders and BKs, Blacktron and a few classic windows... didn't catch the fabuland (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)