 Castle / 5845
5844  |  5846
Subject:
fanzine Underway- Columnist /Article writers needed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 12:21:25 GMT

Hi my name is Alex Farlie,

I am attemtping to get together articles for a magzine (ideally web -based).

Style is intended to be simmilar to that of the Meccano Magzine(c1950)
(modern considerations taken into account) . Content has a Lego(R) rther
than Meccano slant.

My intention was to have a column and articles for various theme areas.

Castle seems to  be very popular and hence I would like to include articles
that are castle related.

This could include (given the genral nature of article in Meccano magzine):
Castle MOCS.
Medival Architecture.
Historical items
etc.
As long as it relats to Castle somehow..

I was also intending that the differing theme areas were 'edited'(?) by fans
who knew that area. Is anyone willing to assist my magzine idea by acting as
an editor or writer?

Thanks in advance.

Alex