 Castle / 5843
  Re: The 2001 lineup (list on FBTB)

(...) A good bet, but I was ALSO refering to your "Mercenary HQ Monsterpiece" (URL) I'm surprised your "release" thread (URL) isn't longer. A very impressive model, even if you feel you still have some finalizing to do. The flickering firelight in (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

SRC wrote in message ... (...) Indeed. The fire effect was well done. Anyone in NALUG who has not seen this is missing something... Hope you're not planning to demolish it soon, James. -- John (remove the obvious to reply) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)