 Castle / 5820 (+5)
  Re: Castle Doors

(...) Well, that's not what you asked for. You are discussing elements as if color didn't matter, and to most people I think it does (at least to some degree or other). 6034 has brown doors, 2996 has black ones as you have pointed out. I think it's (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Update on my village

Well, here's how it's looking now... got about half of it done (really more than that I expect, considering the buildings had to be built and the hardest part of the landscape is done) Check it out at: (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update on my village

(...) I hope that we can get a chance to march some armies through it for our often-discussed-but-...lanned-out Medieval BrikWars game. eric (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Musical Minifigs

No, no, no, this isn't about musicians, though I suppose a minifig lute or drum wouldn't be a bad thing. This is about Kings. Plural. It's good to be king, but having a cohort of kings gets to be too much. 6026 is a decent way to build an army up (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Doors

(...) Steve You're in luck. I have the black door with hinges from the Battering Ram set that I am willing to part with for a few bucks. I also have a bunch of other building elements from older sets that I'm looking to part with. Email me at (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact