 Castle / 5819
    Re: Castle Doors —Stephen Bishop
   (...) colors). (...) Hi again, I kind of figured that it would be difficult to get any of those doors. Oh well. I did however find a relativly cheap source for some black rounded doors (like the ones in #6034 (Black Monarch's Ghost) and grey hinges. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle Doors —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Well, that's not what you asked for. You are discussing elements as if color didn't matter, and to most people I think it does (at least to some degree or other). 6034 has brown doors, 2996 has black ones as you have pointed out. I think it's (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)