 Castle / 5805 (+5)
  Re: Some things never grow old...

(...) Yes this has been brought up before. Actually I have seen a comercial for Oppenheimer using LEGO Castle to. The ad had two children playing with the 6097 Night Lord's Castle -which is the ad talked about when this was brought up before. I (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Trade sets

I don't know yet, but I *may* be getting a #6054 with instructions, in decent shape. If so, would anyone want to trade me a #6075 with instructions for it? Don't get your hopes up yet though, I may not get it. -dead (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Shop

You guys should look at this shop on brickbay called Dougs New & Old shop. It has some really great stuff, even the "classic" old style castle armor -dead (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FOTW: '95 Castle polybag; Hasbro 12" Speederbike

(...) Dude thats awesome...I'm gonna go look under the "gondolas" at the local Kmart and see if theres any old sets there! -dead (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

  Castle Sets Auction

Hello Everyone... There is ONLY 1 DAY left on my Castle Sets Auction located at (URL) I am selling every castle set that I own, and I was almost castle complete. As I was doing a box inventory today, I located a few additional sets that I listed in (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact