 Castle / 5804
  Some things never grow old...

I 'spose this is as good a spot to mention it as any, and I haven't seen anyone else bring this up yet. If they have, just ignore me. :) I was watching TV last night with my wife and an ad came on that immediatly caught my attention. It was a father (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some things never grow old...

(...) Yes this has been brought up before. Actually I have seen a comercial for Oppenheimer using LEGO Castle to. The ad had two children playing with the 6097 Night Lord's Castle -which is the ad talked about when this was brought up before. I (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)