 Castle / 5787
  Tales of Illswich, Episode 1

Subject says it all... (URL) Howell (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tales of Illswich, Episode 1

(...) back home. ;-) Your layout of pictures is interesting. Slightly cluttered, but still adds to the intruige. The sand and dust effects in the photos are very nice, how did you make them? -Shiri (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tales of Illswich, Episode 1

(...) Thanks Shiri! I'm experimenting a little with this, so you may have to put up with some weirdness. The whole page was supposed to be kind of like a comic book, but I think something got lost in the translation. I'm glad you like the sand...I (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tales of Illswich, Episode 1

(...) Keep up the excellent work! I like the use of Ninja hoods for the miners. The sand effects are great, give is kind of a Dune feel...dust everywhere, getting into everything... Sean (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)