 Castle / 5785
  Re: Harry Potter (Film) Set

Yeah, I've heard it pronounced both ways. I stayed in Oxford for a while, and Gloucester Green is the name of the bus station there. Perhaps its pronounced differently in Oxfordshire. Gary Istok (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Harry Potter (Film) Set

However it is pronounced, Gloucester Cathedral would make a great Harry Potter location, as well as a model for a LEGO Cathedral. My "British Cathedrals" book (Paul Johnson, 1980, ISBN 0-688-03672-4) just raves over it: ".... the dominating feature (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)