 Castle / 5762
    The Grim Reaper —Jon Palmer
    Hey there. I was creating an icon on Brickshelf today and this was one of the only photos of minifigs I had handy. It struck me that the .castle group might be interested: (URL) I'm not sure if the scythe has been done before like this or not. Oh (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Grim Reaper —Shiri Dori
   (...) Not quite like that, I don't think so... but Richard M has a really nice one up on his site, here: (URL) Tell me what ya think! I might post my headless horseman later if I can (...) Cool! Please do! -Shiri (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)