 Castle / 5758
  Re: Massive Website Makeover and Update

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anthony Sava" <ajs0093@pop.tamu.edu> (...) during my dark age, so I had never seen them before. I didn't realize that Lego had made a catapult with a counterweight. All of the current ones that I've seen have just (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Massive Website Makeover and Update

(...) Don't be, the catapult wasn't the main feature of its set, and I didn't know about the balista being a set until 3 years after my friend Pat built one for me. (...) Thank you much, I really enjoyed building and testing it. It's a fun weapon. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Massive Website Makeover and Update

(...) If you want to get an idea of what LEGO has done in castle before, take some time and search the Lugnet/Pause Database for "Castle" it'll take a bit of time to load but should return all the different known sets... errrmmm actually for the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)