 Castle / 5747
    Re: Odd Auction? Take a look... —Karl Martinson
   (...) It seems that the seller is one of us, because I posted a message about his auction about 2 hours before he added that. If he does read this, add a new message explaining where you got them, and how, and you will become a god! (in my eyes at (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Odd Auction? Take a look... —John Radtke
   (...) are (...) I was a bit sceptical like the rest of us but I guess you just never know: article (2 URLs) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)