 Castle / 5745
    Re: Harry Potter (Film) Set —Scott Arthur
    (...) I got my data from BBC Radio. It was on BBC News the same day: (URL) of interest : (URL) A (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Harry Potter (Film) Set (Protected Spoiler) —Eric Joslin
   (...) My girlfriend and I agreed quite a while back that Rickman would make an excellent Snape. If somehow his younger self (the one who wasted his talent in that horrid movie "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves") could be brought forward in time, he (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)