 Castle / 5671
    Castles Scenarios - Advice needed.- —Alex Farlie
   Hi, I was trying to write a peice on how to make castle and surrounding setllments seem more real. I hit one the (by now not so new) idea of scenarios. However I need some advice on how to create scenarios effectivly and what needs to be considered? (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)