 Castle / 5632
    Re: Harry Potter Figures —Eric Joslin
   (...) It shouldn't replace it. While Hogwart's is described as a "castle", and the students carry wands and are wizards, it's definitely set in a modern period. eric (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Harry Potter Figures —Leah Cardaci
     (...) problem, (...) Really? That's good to know. I have no knowledge of the books, but many of the Harry Potter wish lists seemed Castle-like. I'll have to start reading the series to see what we can look forward to. -L (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Harry Potter Figures —Mike Timm
   (...) Hmm "definitely modern" sounds it it might replace town! :^P Castle type in Castle and Town? YESSS! motherload! :^) I would not like to think that Harry Potter stuff would replace Castle, but we will not know until it happens (or not) or until (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)