 Castle / 5627
    Re: My Site Updated —Anthony Sava
   Well, its me again, being pathetic and replying to my own post, but I have some good news. Not only is my site updated with a purdier set up, but hey, I've added new material! Sigh, no new characters yet, but the villians have now been described in (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My Site Updated —Leah Cardaci
   (...) some (...) Anthony, I enjoyed the longer villain descriptions. The way you have thought out each part of Ethelred's army is terrific. -L (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)