 Castle / 5615 (+5)
  Re: My first Castle MOC has been started - characters!

(...) Chandruth's accomplishments are the firecasters the Pack's (...) Hehehehehe, All I can think of is: "Derrrr vas Karl Gunderson and Vulf Gunderson and Dirk Gunderson and Helga Gunderson and Jorek Gunderson and Kyla Gunderson, and Gunder (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: More outpourings from my little brain

(...) Wow. Wow. Very nice. I'm envious. That stove is very slick. You can decorate our house any time! :-, Question: What's that large brown thing on the second spice rack? (If it was in our house, it'd be Barbara's cat. :-) Barbara and I have tried (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: More outpourings from my little brain

(...) Thanks. The stove leaks heat like crazy though :-) The dishwasher is my personal favorite. (...) It's a replica of a wooden statue of a zebra that sits primly, hooves folded in its lap, on our spice shelf to watch all that goes on in our (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  My Site Updated

Well, I've done it, my website is updated. No, sorry, no new things have been added, but things have been made more purdy. The character pages have been made more clean, and my castle page now was thumbnails. So now all you castle heads who have no (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first Castle MOC has been started - characters!

Ok, more pictures here: (URL) Vulfsdottir, Jorek Gundersson, Karl Gundersson, Rolf (the standard bearer) (URL) Gundersson, Helga, Dirk Vulfson (URL) Firemaster, a pair of wolfmen. Please go ahead and add me to Castle World. I'm not sure if Vulf is (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact