 Castle / 5605 (+5)
  Re: More outpourings from my little brain

(...) spinning wheel is by far my favorite. Like Bram's photocopier, it captures the "feel" of a spinning wheel, in a minifig-scale package. I am impressed. :-, (...) Go, little brain, go! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: More outpourings from my little brain

(...) So, you say that Bram's photocopier gives you a good impression of a spinning wheel? I always got a good impression of a photocopier from it... Greg "Gotta love that muddy brown mush!" Majewski (URL) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: More outpourings from my little brain

(...) Huh. I always got a grainy, black & white impression from Bram's photocopier. But I'm using last year's model... ;-) To clarify: the spinning wheel Heather just published is a work of art, just like Bram's photocopier is a work of art. Both (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: More outpourings from my little brain

(...) spinning (...) Wow, thanks very much. And to be compared with Bram... oof. Gotta get busy and live up to that one. In the meantime, you might like some of the fixtures in (URL) my virtual house. I want to make some nice interiors for my (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first Castle MOC has been started - characters!

Ok, I decided to take a break from massive earth moving, and work up some characters, here they have all posed for the artist (who is sitting on a flying carpet off the cliff face...): (URL) left to right, top row: Karl Gundersson, commander of the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact