 Castle / 5590 (+5)
  My first Castle MOC has been started!

Check out: (URL) some pictures of the start of my new castle. It will be a Wolfpack castle nestled on a clifside by the sea. A large sea cave will have a dock area and an underground stream, with stairs leading up to the castle. A steep road will (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  RE: More outpourings from my little brain

Heather Patey wrote... (...) waitin' fer te call it a day, and head back to the Rock with a full load a fish.... (...) a theme or idea across. I wonder when the Jack the Ripper theme will be released.... Great work! Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first Castle MOC has been started!

Man Frank, I thought my room was bad! how do you find anything in there??? I've got stuff in bags all over my room right now, and I can't seem to remember which bag has what it in if it's a misc. bag... I know I need to sit down and do some serious (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

Mookie wrote in message <39830CF2.100D548A@w...tt.net>... (...) When everything is stowed, it's pretty easy to find stuff. While building, I'm always misplacing a bag. Each drawer, tub, crate, or other large container holds similar parts. For (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: More outpourings from my little brain

(...) they (...) the (...) Those are all sweet models. =) Everything there is just so creative, makes me want to scrap what I've made and try harder. =) I really love the Island Keep, there's some really nice architecture going on there. =) Your (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact