 Castle / 554
    Re: architecture and the new castle sets —Aaron West
    (...) Hey, what with all the Bat Lord and Witch stuff cheap, it would not be much of a strech to say that the "cow people" as you say are just hired thugs to beat the heck out of the Royal knights and such. I always considered the Royal Knights to (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: architecture and the new castle sets —Aaron West
   (...) My above reply was botched!!!!!!!! *Oops. I mean Dragon Masters! Sorry, I am feeding the baby and helping my son build his Adventurer's sets. Should have checked before posting. Sorry! (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)