 Castle / 5515 (+5)
  A General Question About Castle World

Perhaps this question will seem silly but after visiting Castle World a few times I was wondering about the reason Castle World exists. Don't get me wrong it's a great site but my question is whether it serves as a place to display Castle creations (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Peasant House...Marc

<snip all the stuff about houses> (...) Franklin has a few models of barnyard animals, including sheep: (URL) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Am I the only one who likes Jar-Jar?

(...) Interesting application of JarJar...I have considered integrating them into my Castle/fantasy story as benign amphibians or Sorceror's lizard stooges...due primarily to the minifig head (...) I found JarJarannoying in my first few viewings of (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Am I the only one who likes Jar-Jar?

(...) I think you've pretty much nailed down why people who like Threepio don't like Jar Jar. 1) Threepio didn't talk in that ridiculous voice. Prissy, yes, baby-talk, no. 2) Threepio was at times a valuable asset to the adventure. 3) Threepio never (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Am I the only one who likes Jar-Jar?

I've tried this with Space figs, and they make darn fine aliens as well. Glad to see someone else thought of this. :^) ~Mark (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact