 Castle / 5495
    Re: The Brown Hooded Cloaks??? —Andrew Krug
   (...) Shiri and Jeff Thanks for your feedback. I too was disappointed to not see the brown cloak in a special edition mini-pack. Maybe Lego will get the hint and make a Jedi Mini-Fig set. Until then I guess I'll have to suck it down, buy the darn (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Brown Hooded Cloaks??? —Richard Marchetti
   (...) As do we all, Andy! The sub is not so bad at a good discount, and Jar-Jar can always be traded away or made into a cool Bride of Frankenstein if you take an X-acto blade to the torso. But yeah, we need them brown hoods though... -- Richard (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)