 Castle / 5493
Re: The Brown Hooded Cloaks???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:08:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Andrew Krug writes:
I see a lot of folks using the brown hooded cloaks on their mini-fig
creations.  The only place I've seen these sold is for the Obi-Wan character
in the Gungan Submarine set.  Is that the only place to get the brown hooded
cloak

Unfortunately, yes, that's the only place... that and online-part-stores.

G'luck!

-Shiri