 Castle / 5486
  Re: Peasant House...Marc

Wow, Eric does some excellent work too! Note on the two tudor buildings on the top of his main picture....those are how I have my roofs. You can get more of a slant that way. Most of the houses I have designed have 3 levels, but that is most likely (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Peasant House...Marc

(...) Hey thanks, I still find it strange when my name shows up in a thread I havn't even participated in... Better be careful or my head will swell, which wouldn't be good because I already have a 24 inch cranium so there isn't much room for (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Peasant House...Marc

Okay Eric, I have some comments on the following link. (...) such a wall. The thing that struck me the most is your seige weapons. Specifically the Trojan Rabbit (Arthurian Rabbit?...Monty Rabbit?...) I was concerned because your castle defenses did (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)