 Castle / 5475 (+5)
  Re: Yellow Tudor walls

kinda of hard to tell.. depends on peoples pockets at the moment... and how many are being offered at the time.. I've run across about 5 auctions on e-bay right now with them... so I'd probably hold off.. you're not going to get the best dollar (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another Kinght's Kingdom Set???

I don't know if anyone else noticed this but in the last Lego Mania club magazine ,with leo's castle on the cover, this cart makes another cameo appearance. In the Maniac story, the one where the maniac saves the castle, there is a panel where the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another Kinght's Kingdom Set???

(...) Maybe this will be another one of those Time Snoozer, Wild West or Fright Knight sets(traitior transport) w/ the cruddy non-lego playscapes, released around fall, just before Christmas. John (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Looking for pieces

Anyone out there selling or know of someone selling roof pieces? I'm willing to buy a batch or two.... or three... or four.... I'm perfectly willing to take them off your hands (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Looking for pieces

(...) I miss Shiri..:-) Selçuk (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact