 Castle / 5465 (+5)
  Peasant House

I finally got around to uploading pics of a peasant house I did in LeoCad awhile ago...check em out here: (URL) show the house in various stages of construction, as well as the interior. Not much interior detail, but peasants had little, right? ;-) (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Peasant House...Chris, Shiri

Sheerly awesome! I built 3 similar peasant houses/shops which closely resemble the one Chris created. I have a yellow/black tudor, red/black tudor, and blue/black tudor. Who needs those specialty tudor pieces when you can create the same effect on (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  My castle survey....

1. What is your age? <<26>> 2. What castle subtheme do you like most? <<Dragon Masters>> 3. Are you a member of Castle World? (if not, what are you waiting for?!) <<Soon?>> 4. What's your favorite castle set? (both that you own and not) <<Guarded (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Peasant House...Chris, Shiri

(...) I have also built a bunch of buildings in this style, although with a roof made of roof bricks. You are right about the black 1x1's and plates. I managed to get a near-monopoly on those pieces in the last Auczilla (at great cost!), and snag a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Peasant House...Chris, Shiri

Here's an even better picture from Brickfest of all my buildings grouped together: (Thanks to Jason Rowoldt) (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact