 Castle / 5417
Re: Leaving <sniff>
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 15:58:43 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:
Some of you know already that I'm leaving for 5 weeks to Israel.
[...]
I'm gonna miss y'all - hope you miss me too... :'-( <sniff>

Take care Shiri!  And avoid that measly airline food -- I hope you took some
*real* food with ya!  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

Uh, two.  Including this one.