 Castle / 5411
  news from the holy-land

Hi all, I only have a few online, so wanted to LYK I got here OK, miss ya, all that. Oh, and cousin has BFs!!! ;-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: news from the holy-land

(...) glad to hear you made it safely! i hope you are going to liberate the bf's from her clutches. enjoy yourself, shiri! later ~ craig~ (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: news from the holy-land

(...) The holy land? I thought you went to Israel, not Legoland. ;-) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: news from the holy-land

Yeah, sheesh, you got us all excited for a minute there. ~Mark (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)