 Castle / 540 (+5)
  Re: Did anyone else notice...?

(...) Dragon masters helments and bat helms both such! TLG please throw away the moulds for these parts for good. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brown Falcon

(...) If you look it might be a brown crossbow too? next to it (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: retrocastle

(...) I agree, at least I hope, because I will buy a lot of them and sell the brown pieces, becuase I need the extreme corners in gray!!!! Doyle (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: retrocastle

(...) The only set to get the lt gray corners is in the 6073 pirate set, ITS!!! the ONLY set! and it only has 1 Doyle (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Did anyone else notice...?

(...) looking guys are called) seemed to be exclusively Dragon Masters Helmet with one bullet helm. The Retro-Royal Knights included a number of styles with cheers to the kettle-helm, but again, I didn't spot a bat helmet. I would have prefered a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact